Support CS Everyone
When you support the CSEveryone initiative, you help bring computer science and artificial intelligence education into both K-12 school settings via teacher professional development and resources to help teachers integrate these into their instruction. Current and upcoming initiatives include:
- Teacher microcredentials – with our microcredentials pre-service and in-service teachers can learn to integrate computer science and artificial intelligence into their daily practice — no prior experience necessary!
- Teacher Scholarships – help provide funding to support teachers in attending UF Computer Science Education programs so they can expand their skills and bring computer science and AI into their classrooms.
- Teacher professional development – fund the creation of new computer science and artificial intelligence content and curricula delivered to teachers and districts.
- District outreach efforts – help us connect with districts across Florida and the country to sustainably spread computer science and AI across K-12 schools.
- A computer science/AI education technology lending library – from robots to electronic resources, we plan to share what we’ve learned and the tools we use with teachers near and far.